Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
My top 5 horror movies would be..

1.The eye
2.Mirrors 1
3.Sixth sense
4.Chandramukhi
5.Arundhathi.

The last two films aren't English films.So,don't worry if you can't recognize the names :D

So what are your top 5 favorite movies everyone?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:
I don't know any of those movies :O

You should try the top three movies in Clara's list.They are really good :D

I probably should. Thing is, I don't even remember when was the last time I watched a live action movie.. Ah wait, it was The Hobbit, the first movie, I saw in a theater. But besides that I think I haven't seen anything in years and years =)

Sindar said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:
I don't know any of those movies :O

You should try the top three movies in Clara's list.They are really good :D

I probably should. Thing is, I don't even remember when was the last time I watched a live action movie.. Ah wait, it was The Hobbit, the first movie, I saw in a theater. But besides that I think I haven't seen anything in years and years =)

Then take a break and watch them for a change :D

I don't watch a lot of horror movies but I do like the Paranormal Activity movies. Would those count? I've seen all of them except for "Marked Ones" which is the latest one that came out 'cause I didn't think it had anything to do with the rest of the series.

I have seen the Sixth sense and ya that movie would be up there for sure. How bout the Blair Witch Project? That could go as a horror movie.

I wouldn't class the Sixth Sense as a horror movie to be honest, supernatural yes, but not really horror. As for Blair Witch that was horrifically bad.

Back