Too quick?

JennyorAlice

What are some anime or manga (regardless if it's a show or reading material) do you think ended too quickly? Do you think there are some characters that they could have done more with? Were there some loose ends they could have tied up or something else they could have explained?

come on man xD
you are talking about potential here. another, one punch man are known for that.

Well, a few months back, I saw 4 anime back to back, and 3 of them ended abruptly, they are Eden of the East, Btooom, Deadman Wonderland(crap)..... The fourth one, Death Parade, didn't have a proper ending, but, I felt it didn't need a sequel..... Others include Blood Lad('okay' anime), Zankyouu no Terror(could have had more episodes, the ending was abrupt).......

I feel that the Chobits anime series ended a bit too quickly. It was very short. I feel that they could have done a lot more with the series. I've never read the manga, I admit, but I'm sure that they could have gone into much more detail than they did.

Reading the title, I quickly remembers Kaibutsu Ouju (Princess Resurrection). For me, the plot is promising, and the journey of Hiro and Hime together in the fight between the latter's siblings towards becoming a phoenix is exciting. But its anime series ended in 27 episodes only. And again, there is one thing that is inconsistent with the manga (the blood vs. the fire of life).

May be ao no exorcist, another.
I don't think any other anime gave me that sort of feeling.

They could have done a bit more character development in Full Metal Alchemist, in my opinion. We don't really see much in terms of the boys dealing with losing their mother and... well... bodies...

Blackangel said:
recently i watched this anime and i forgot the name but it ended too quickly
even akame ga kill is very fast paced. @gemxtria
I agree, but i also found out that there is a sequel manga under a new name haha

gemxtria said:
I agree, but i also found out that there is a sequel manga under a new name haha

you mean for akame ga kill?
are you sure gem? because i have never heard of it before lol

gemxtria said:
I'll probably read it soon just to see how it is

cool and don't expect too much
and i don't want you to get disappointed at all if possible and akame ga kill is special to you

Blackangel said:
cool and don't expect too much
and i don't want you to get disappointed at all if possible and akame ga kill is special to you
Ahhh it'll be okay. I'm not expecting much

Back