Tokyo Ghoul Season 2: ?A

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Well, the new season of Tokyo Ghoul has started airing..........Have you started watching it?

The first three episodes are kind of okay.........I did not like the background music.........The pace of the anime has improved from the last season.......

I completed watching this late night!
IT WAS SO AMAZING
I am waiting for the 3rd season now!

Really great!

I liked Season 2 for the most part but I was let down by a lot of things....the focus on Ken wasn't as much as it should have been and it seemed to leave a lot open ended.

That finale however...oh my god, that was beautiful.

Emiya?Shirou said:
I liked Season 2 for the most part but I was let down by a lot of things....the focus on Ken wasn't as much as it should have been and it seemed to leave a lot open ended.

That finale however...oh my god, that was beautiful.
Well, that's great to hear.........And, welcome to OPF..........Please create a thread in the "Greetings" section so that everyone can get to know you.......

Arariel said:
I tried watching it, but the music was a huge turn off, and just decided not to bother.

Well, yeah.......But, those who have watched it say that the 2nd season is good.........

Itachioftheleaf said:
Mansi14 said:
IT WAS SO AMAZING

Really great!

Well I suppose there is no way that he could get away from those humans and he was pretty exhausted...
I am expecting that the starting of 3rd season will show something...

By the way....did you like it? :)

Mansi14 said:
Itachioftheleaf said:
Mansi14 said:
IT WAS SO AMAZING

Really great!

Well I suppose there is no way that he could get away from those humans and he was pretty exhausted...
I am expecting that the starting of 3rd season will show something...

By the way....did you like it? :)

I loved it, the first few episodes weren't that great but afterwards it got so intresting and addictive.
Don't you think they always end the season at a very crucial moment.

many people her disliked the second season so much. @Sase @Madarauchiha disliked it. i am neutral to this

Back