TikTok or Instagram?

Just use whatever i guess.. every social media is the same now with tiktokification happening everywhere. Even YouTube have short video to catch up with Tiktok. I use Insta more anyway because it looks more professional for business

The number of users doesn't stop the Chinese government from spying on you. They are still the country with the second highest population....
if you ask me, all the countries do monitor things
but it's up to one to accept it or not. if it's one's own country, yes we can be biased lol

if you ask me, all the countries do monitor things
but it's up to one to accept it or not. if it's one's own country, yes we can be biased lol
Other countries aren't authoritarian dictatorships that disappear their own people for the mere mention of talking shit about their own government.

Instagram may be.
Apart from FB, I don't use any other social media on a daily basis

This is an easy one for me. I have an account on both places but I tend to use my TikTok a lot more than I use my Instagram and especially to check out short-form videos as well.

The only thing I have to be careful of when it comes to something such as TikTok is when I jump on. If I g on TikTok on a night, the hours pass by and I end up not sleeping like I should.

I tend to use TikTok a lot more as there is more of my liking on TikTok but I do use Instagram if I want to see posts that are not on TikTok.

tiktok cause i like watching videos, instagram to keep up with old friends. theyre equal to me

do you watch youtube too?
i got too used to watching youtube and i rarely visit other platforms
i used to, i stopped , and then when i wanted to start again adblock and youtube started their block war so videos sporadically dont work for me

i used to, i stopped , and then when i wanted to start again adblock and youtube started their block war so videos sporadically dont work for me
lol so true.
ads can be really annoying and i don't think i have seen any ads in tiktok

Back