Threads of Time

Ace

Manga Name: Threads of Time

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 6954

Chapters: 47

Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Psychological, Historical

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
High school student Moon Bin Lee has difficulty sleeping due to a recurring nightmare: he's stranded over a thousand years in the past chasing a dark-haired girl into a deep abyss.
Before long, the nightmare overwhelms him, and he is unable to tell whether he is Moon Bin, a Seoul teenager at the end of the second Millennium, or Sa Kyoung Kim, the son of a prominent warrior family in the middle of the first Millennium. People in his present-day life assume roles in his historical life as he struggles to learn exactly who he is and what he's expected to do, straddling a transmigratory portal through time and space.
In the present, his school's kendo club battles to stay in the championships...but in the past, Moon Bin finds himself at the threshold of a territorial dispute on the plains of Mongolia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion: The storyline was a bit confusing at the start but further on it touched on things they most likely intentionally passed i the first place, all in all if you enjoy the type of manga this is i highly suggest reading this.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 10/10
[X] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning storyline?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Demon_skeith said:
The heavy use of Chinese names does sound like it can be confusing. I'll keep it in mind though.

it is all Chinese names but you get used to it.

It's not tagged supernatural. Does it mean that he is just hallucinating? It would be bad if everything is just hallucination

KuranKaname said:
It's not tagged supernatural. Does it mean that he is just hallucinating? It would be bad if everything is just hallucination

No, i can't say how it is without spoiling the aspect of it

Moon bin certainly doesn't sound like a Japanese name. Story looks interesting enough, I will pick it

Sounds nice but I'm fed up of high school stuff. Since I picked up anime and manga I have found nothing but war and high school stories.

Back