this section is the most ridiculous thing ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
@[Target].@[Paradox],@[Davis]...
Uh....kids...right now,we are new.Our site is up for just 5 days now.No body knows that there is a one piece forum site with the URL "onepieceforum.net"

If we need more members,we need to advertise and let people know about it.Good....but where?
Any idea where advertising is legal in some other anime or one piece sites? Of course not!

So,I want to create a section for people who are facing the same problem as me.I know it's not easy to comprehend,but believe me right now,I am thinking of how to promote this forum by getting more and more members :hmpf:

And this section isn't bad :hmpf1:

Claraviolet said:
@[Target].@[Paradox],@[Davis]...
Uh....kids...right now,we are new.Our site is up for just 5 days now.No body knows that there is a one piece forum site with the URL "onepieceforum.net"

If we need more members,we need to advertise and let people know about it.Good....but where?
Any idea where advertising is legal in some other anime or one piece sites? Of course not!

So,I want to create a section for people who are facing the same problem as me.I know it's not easy to comprehend,but believe me right now,I am thinking of how to promote this forum by getting more and more members :hmpf:

And this section isn't bad :hmpf1:

ya we need to advertise not them advertise here god this is just ridiculous

Even Masta thinks it is just ... :toomad1:
You're letting them advertise here without getting anything in return from them. It's like getting scammed XD

But guys...Nobody really pays attention to this stuff anyway.So why bother?

Claraviolet said:
But guys...Nobody really pays attention to this stuff anyway.So why bother?

Why are you letting people come here if they aren't going to make real comments? They're just helping out their own site, and using yours. That is not how you should work! Plus, they made some terrible advertisements on the General Discussions page.

Paradox said:
Why are you letting people come here if they aren't going to make real comments? They're just helping out their own site, and using yours. That is not how you should work! Plus, they made some terrible advertisements on the General Discussions page.

But we have a rule of 50 posts and I am closing the threads,if they doesn't meet our requirements.And...I took care of that one.I can't believe that person (_ _)

He/she is banned for a week

Claraviolet said:
Paradox said:

But we have a rule of 50 posts and I am closing the threads,if they doesn't meet out requirements.And...I took care of that one.I can't believe that person (_ _)

He/she is banned for a week

Only a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back