Themes

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
I still get you completely though :(

I see.
Still, you haven't answered my question, mansi :D

I still don't* get you completely though.
Is what I wanted to say..sorry >_>
My brain is really clearing it ways off...

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
I still don't* get you completely though.
Is what I wanted to say..sorry >_>
My brain is really clearing it ways off...

Well, do you know any "blog" ?

eh...I know what blogs are...I come across them on net...but i don't remember any particular ...

Mansi14 said:
eh...I know what blogs are...I come across them on net...but i don't remember any particular ...

You voice your opinions about almost anything and no one can have a say in that :D

I'm not big on themes but I tend to change my email and other personal devices now and again. I usually just choose or play around with the built-in ones...I never really downloaded any

Blackrose said:
I'm not big on themes but I tend to change my email and other personal devices now and again. I usually just choose or play around with the built-in ones...I never really downloaded any
I see.
Sometimes it's good to have more themes for yours own devices and it's fun to install them as well.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
Sometimes it's good to have more themes for yours own devices and it's fun to install them as well.

yeah
there are a lot of cool ones to install but my phone's storage is always low lol
I gotta get me a new sd card

Blackrose said:
yeah
there are a lot of cool ones to install but my phone's storage is always low lol
I gotta get me a new sd card

I see.
That's good and I don't have any choice of extending my phone memory anymore as I have chosen for a dual SIM like Clara.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
That's good and I don't have any choice of extending my phone memory anymore as I have chosen for a dual SIM like Clara.

Hmmm
Dual sims here do still have the option of sd cards though...that must be a real pain

Blackrose said:
Hmmm
Dual sims here do still have the option of sd cards though...that must be a real pain
Indeed.
I have a hybrid slot for my phone and I chose to have a second SIM rather than an SD card. It's an old phone of about 4 years

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed.
I have a hybrid slot for my phone and I chose to have a second SIM rather than an SD card. It's an old phone of about 4 years

Oh I see
But every phone since i have known about them except of course for my first phone..siemens (could only text and call) has had a sd card slot and i don't think sim cards can be used in that slot
This is new to me

Blackrose said:
Oh I see
But every phone since i have known about them except of course for my first phone..siemens (could only text and call) has had a sd card slot and i don't think sim cards can be used in that slot
This is new to me

Well, now it's different though.
They don't have that many hybrid slots nowadays. I am not really fond of hybrid slots

Back