The stats widget gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sindar

The stats widget thingy was pretty useful, you could instantly see if any of the threads you read had been updated. That was the main way I was tracking these updates. I wish we could still have it. Is it gone for good or is it a just up for a maintenance?

We have temporarily disabled it for looks. Many voters give importance to looks and that plugin is messing up the layout. So we have removed it.
@MadaraUchiha will we be adding it back to the index Page?

Star_Of_Hope said:
We have temporarily disabled it for looks. Many voters give importance to looks and that plugin is messing up the layout. So we have removed it.
@MadaraUchiha will we be adding it back to the index Page?

At least the Latest post column, if not anything else. It's difficult to keep track of stuff otherwise. Maybe, the last 15 posts.

SecretWish said:
how did you get that link?
i like it. i don't have to head over to the portal page to get the latest posts now.

Its at the top right of the page "View today's posts".

We have modified it. I hope that's okay as it doesn't show the sub forum or the member who created the thread and such other information.
It's for mobile compatibility .

Star_Of_Hope said:
We have modified it. I hope that's okay as it doesn't show the sub forum or the member who created the thread and such other information.
It's for mobile compatibility .

at first i didn't like it but now i am used to it. it would have been better, if i could seem the forums for the threads, please add it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back