The Rapeman

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
Hm.. this is a risky review, but anyway i'll write it

This series is the most extreme i ever saw, it's about rape. Yes a pretty dark theme, i was bit shocked when the first i saw this series

So this series is about a young guy Keisuke Iwasaki who run rapeman service with his uncle. Every chapter is present us how Keisuke received order to rape his target (omg..) for various reasons like strengthening bond between parents and daughter, revenge, help actress to act in rape scene. Yup that's all and nothing else

Nothing to talk much about this series except for the extreme theme. The art is not too good and the story is simple and straight, i don't know what else to talk about.. oh yeah this series got some live action adaptations

That's all.. this series is not for all, and it's not your loss if you don't read this too, but if you're curious then go ahead search for this series, there is 16 chapters available right now

Demon_skeith said:
Wait, are we talking about a regular manga or a hentai doujin?
Definitely a real manga series. Went for several years and accumulated 13 volumes.

The best thing to come out of this is the YouTube poop and an awesome album by Steve Albini.

That has 13 volumes? That's insane that people even reading such extreme and deep manga. It's sound more like hentai to me.

Razor1911 said:
That has 13 volumes? That's insane that people even reading such extreme and deep manga. It's sound more like hentai to me.

Maybe cencorship in Japan is not that tight, who knows..

Back