The Promised Neverland (Yakusoku no Neverland) episode 9

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
Welp looks like they're somewhat fucked. All the planning till now was wasted. How will they make an escape with only 3 episodes left.

They are pretty much rekt. I definitely don't see how they can explain, unless this continues after 12 episodes, or it's a split-cour, and it resumes in Summer or Fall.
Angel said:
this won't be completed with 3 episodes and it won't have an ending. someone already posted a thread for this episode and i think it's

No there isn't any thread.

Apart from the fact they're screwed I'm happy we finally found out a bit about the outside world, I still wonder though do the adults and demons live together in the world because that is how it sounded. I know we've seen some adults with the demons but they could just be the ones that help them run the farms.

Risk said:
Apart from the fact they're screwed I'm happy we finally found out a bit about the outside world, I still wonder though do the adults and demons live together in the world because that is how it sounded. I know we've seen some adults with the demons but they could just be the ones that help them run the farms.

or it could be like illegal supply of human kids to monsters.
if there are more people living freely as adults, then it means these children have a chance in the outside world

Back