The Promised Neverland (Yakusoku no Neverland) episode 2

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
1) I fucking love this opening now
2) This might be a prison break type anime more than a psychological mystery thriller
3) A new caretaker. Any guesses weather she's evil or not?

4) This scene was done to perfection
[img=400x220]https://i.gyazo.com/489c9ae2f43cf3f0888b1ea27b3838c6.png[/img]

Love the OP and the ED.
People who read the manga constantly compared it to Death Note so maybe it's a mix of both. If not they were idiots.
She's okay with raising them like pigs for slaughter so she's definitely not a good woman.
That scene was amazing. And did you notice it when she checked the pulse.

I hope Emma being a typical Shounen manga protagonist doesn't hamper their plans, her desire to rescue everyone is endearing but hopefully it doesn't get annoying.
Also the character animation in this series is great.

I am pretty sure that the new caretaker is an enemy too and I am just wondering from where they are getting the new kids like Carol. There should be some human adults somewhere, may be in a similar 'farm'

MadaraUchiha said:
She's okay with raising them like pigs for slaughter so she's definitely not a good woman.
That scene was amazing. And did you notice it when she checked the pulse.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am pretty sure that the new caretaker is an enemy too and I am just wondering from where they are getting the new kids like Carol. There should be some human adults somewhere, may be in a similar 'farm'

They probably won't go into that because this season is only 12 episodes. But yea that's something that needs to be explained.

I just didn't remember her checking her pulse.

This is a survival anime and Emma should work hard to convince other children who the true predator is. I liked that moment too and I got anxious thinking that Emma would slip up and get into trouble

Back