• Start date Start date
Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:
Sebastian said:
alakazam said:
This is the theme that I am currently using:

bf.jpg

It seems to be the one with the least bugs/errors. The only thing I would like Clara to change about it is the width. It would look better if the forums were wider.

then why don't you use the other cool theme bro?
i have been going non-stop about how cool that theme is.
just change your theme settings to "one piece" , my man xD
you will be in for a surprise.

Fianlly the background! I am looking at it first time!
Uh, do you mean to say that you are actually able to see the background, or are you saying that you saw what the background looks like after seeing alakazam's pic?

The later
I still see only white on my screen

I've already informed Clara about this and, she is juz beating around the bush.......

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

Then how can I help it?
Any ideas?

Shall I take a screenshot and mail it to you? After seeing the picture, can you make decisions on the amount of shifting to be done?

We have been thinking about this. Why don't we add a good background for one piece theme too?

One Piece theme is not as good as the present one........Further more, Mansi has many other works to do.......So, maybe you can ask her.......

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

Then how can I help it?
Any ideas?

Shall I take a screenshot and mail it to you? After seeing the picture, can you make decisions on the amount of shifting to be done?

We have been thinking about this. Why don't we add a good background for one piece theme too?

One Piece theme is not as good as the present one........Further more, Mansi has many other works to do.......So, maybe you can ask her.......

Yes.
We got high ranking for the previous theme and it is unique

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:
Then how can I help it?
Any ideas?

Yes.
We got high ranking for the previous theme and it is unique

Well, your wish.........I like this theme..........

Back