the previous theme

• Thread starter Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date Start date
S

Sebastian

how many of you guys prefer the previous theme over this theme?
i for one, love the custom theme xD

after kurankaname's post, i changed my theme and i didn't realize it is really breath taking xD

A lot of modifications have been done to this theme, so, I prefer this theme to whatever 'previous theme' you are referring to...........There's still a shitload of work to be done to this theme, though............

MadaraUchiha said:
A lot of modifications have been done to this theme, so, I prefer this theme to whatever 'previous theme' you are referring to...........There's still a shitload of work to be done to this theme, though............

i am talking about the theme, which has chopper in the theme.
it's really cool, my bro xD

Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:

i am talking about the theme, which has chopper in the theme.
it's really cool, my bro xD

Name of the theme?

I see, like, 5 or 6 themes in my profile settings, and I don't know which one you are referring to when you say 'previous'...

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, yeah..........But, we didn't like it, and, it's glitchy.......
but it looks elegant, my man xD
it totally rocks.
alakazam said:
I see, like, 5 or 6 themes in my profile settings, and I don't know which one you are referring to when you say 'previous'...

one piece
that's the theme, i am talking about. the blue white one, with chopper images.

Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:
it totally rocks.

alakazam said:

one piece
Well it was wider, and I generally like themes that stretch across my entire screen without leaving empty spaces on the sides, but this one is nice too... I don't know. It doesn't bother me that much...

alakazam said:
Well it was wider, and I generally like themes that stretch across my entire screen without leaving empty spaces on the sides, but this one is nice too... I don't know. It doesn't bother me that much...

come on man!
that theme is total badass xD

This is the theme that I am currently using:

bf.jpg

It seems to be the one with the least bugs/errors. The only thing I would like Clara to change about it is the width. It would look better if the forums were wider.

alakazam said:

bf.jpg

It seems to be the one with the least bugs/errors. The only thing I would like Clara to change about it is the width. It would look better if the forums were wider.

then why don't you use the other cool theme bro?
i have been going non-stop about how cool that theme is.
just change your theme settings to "one piece" , my man xD
you will be in for a surprise.

Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:
it totally rocks.

alakazam said:

one piece
Once we perfect the background and the banner, this one will be far better........

MadaraUchiha said:
Once we perfect the background and the banner, this one will be far better........

oh yeah?
that's just your feeling bro xD

MadaraUchiha said:
Yea.........Opinions differ..........'Favourite theme' is something subjective..........
why do people love to play with their words in this forum?
I lost again @Mansi14 , star and now you x(

Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Yea.........Opinions differ..........'Favourite theme' is something subjective..........
why do people love to play with their words in this forum?
I lost again @Mansi14 , star and now you x(
[font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.[/font]

Sebastian said:
alakazam said:

bf.jpg

Fianlly the background! I am looking at it first time!

Mansi14 said:
Sebastian said:
alakazam said:

bf.jpg

Uh, do you mean to say that you are actually able to see the background, or are you saying that you saw what the background looks like after seeing alakazam's pic?

MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:
Sebastian said:
alakazam said:

bf.jpg

Uh, do you mean to say that you are actually able to see the background, or are you saying that you saw what the background looks like after seeing alakazam's pic?

The later
I still see only white on my screen

Back