The New Gate

Ace

Manga Name: The New Gate

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 59

Chapters: 45

Genres: Action, Comedy, Romance, Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Shounen, Isekai

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
"The New Gate," an online game that had turned into a death game, was now releasing the tens of thousands of players that had been dragged into it, thanks to the efforts of Shin, one of the oldest players. But after he had defeated the last boss and freed everyone, he was swallowed up by a strange light and found himself inside the game world 500 years in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
The design of the characters are fairly unique. As well as the story-line, Sure a "RPG turned death game" Is quite drawn out for a series as it's been done to death there are still some good ones out there.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 8/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation on the reduction of my rating: Incomplete and slow updates saddly. [Note: -0.5 points cause it's update speed is slower than normal been a few months]

reminds me so much of sword art online but about to be going to future part of fuking rare but not unique. i don't have the patience to deal with very slow updates. i might pick it up after it's completed

Back