The God of High School

Demon_skeith

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Much like Tower of God, this is another webtoon turn anime, and right away the first episode reminded me of the greatness that is in Durarara!! Right out of the gate there was great humor and awesome action, I can't wait for more episodes in the coming weeks.

Saw the first episode. Way better than Tower of God. Just absolutely expressive animation that's frenetic and energetic. Really loved it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Saw the first episode. Way better than Tower of God. Just absolutely expressive animation that's frenetic and energetic. Really loved it.

agreed, I think a focus on battle is what will make this animation style really pop out.

You guys liked the first episode? I thought it was weird and pretty cringe. Dropped it immediately.

--- said:
You guys liked the first episode? I thought it was weird and pretty cringe. Dropped it immediately.

I liked because of the insane over the top action but it becomes very cringey so I dropped it after 4 episodes.

What are you guys cringing at? (besides all the noses), I'm loving it so far, the action is just getting better.

So the anime finished today. Overall the battles and animation were FANTASTIC! Been a good while since I've seen a series this focused on smooth and free flowing battles. Sadly, the fans of the webtoon source material were pissed how badly this anime killed the story to get to the better parts. As an anime only watcher, I was confused and lost on the plot but kept on watching for the battles.

How many episodes are there? If there are enough to binge watch through it for a week, I'll consider putting it on my list. Looks like it might be fun to watch from that trailer.

Joshua?Farrell said:
How many episodes are there? If there are enough to binge watch through it for a week, I'll consider putting it on my list. Looks like it might be fun to watch from that trailer.

I think it is 12 eps, hopefully another season on the way.

I could not figure out anything after watching the trailer. It is probably a decent anime series, only able to score 7.4 out of 10 in IMDb. It should be worth to watch it once.

Back