The first manga you have ever read

God

What is the first manga you have ever read?
Did you enjoy it? How did it feel to read things from right to left when we are accustomed to read them from left to right?
My first manga I have ever read is another. The art is beautiful.
What is your first manga?

MY first manga was naruto. IT was my gateway manga since it got me into reading other manga's.

Mine was Naruto.... I started it when it was at chapter 600, I think..... It was good.... And, it wasn't really tough to get accustomed, as far as the direction of reading is concerned.....

Kamikaze said:
MY first manga was naruto. IT was my gateway manga since it got me into reading other manga's.
What other manga did you read?
Did they disappoint you?
MadaraUchiha said:
Mine was Naruto.... I started it when it was at chapter 600, I think..... It was good.... And, it wasn't really tough to get accustomed, as far as the direction of reading is concerned.....

Why in the middle out of nowhere?
Why didn't you start it from chapter 1?

God said:
Did they disappoint you?

Well, because I watched the anime adaptation, and I caught up to the latest episode, and since, the manga was ahead, I started reading it...... Think it was around chapter 575, not 600....

I think mine was one of the Slayers manga... probably. It was pretty good, I was a big fan of Slayers when I was reading it, so it was very enjoyable.

God said:
Did they disappoint you?

I've read Akame Ga Kill, Nisekoi, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, and I've just started reading 20th century boys.

Akame and bleach disappointed me, thats why I dropped them.

My very first manga was "A Link to the Past Manga". It was the manga that open the gates for me into liking it. After this I became addicted to the legend of zelda manga and games. Some of these TLOZ mangas were good others were not so good but I did become a manga reader after it.

Kamikaze said:
I've read Akame Ga Kill, Nisekoi, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, and I've just started reading 20th century boys.

Akame and bleach disappointed me, thats why I dropped them.

You should have read some more chapters bee dropping akame, bleach. Both of them are good and got lots of attention

Sindar said:
I think mine was one of the Slayers manga... probably. It was pretty good, I was a big fan of Slayers when I was reading it, so it was very enjoyable.

Do you re read it before? I know if slayers and for me it's a long time ago and I don't remember much

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, because I watched the anime adaptation, and I caught up to the latest episode, and since, the manga was ahead, I started reading it...... Think it was around chapter 575, not 600....
I had to read so many threads to remember what I was replying and what people replied to me.
Are you still caught with the latest episode?

God said:
You should have read some more chapters bee dropping akame, bleach. Both of them are good and got lots of attention

Do you re read it before? I know if slayers and for me it's a long time ago and I don't remember much

I had to read so many threads to remember what I was replying and what people replied to me.
Are you still caught with the latest episode?

Naruto Shippuuden ended way back in March 2017, and the manga in 2014, and I already read the manga so I didn't really watch the episodes that adapted the chapters I read, except for key moments and action sequences.

MadaraUchiha said:
Naruto Shippuuden ended way back in March 2017, and the manga in 2014, and I already read the manga so I didn't really watch the episodes that adapted the chapters I read, except for key moments and action sequences.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, I am. Although the manga and the anime are different for Boruto.

That would be a disaster. People would hate anime and it would get low ratings. They shouldn't be different at all and the manga is not as popular as anime and people wouldn't switch to manga

God said:
That would be a disaster. People would hate anime and it would get low ratings. They shouldn't be different at all and the manga is not as popular as anime and people wouldn't switch to manga

It hasn't been a disaster. The anime is fairly popular outside Japan and the manga is popular in Japan. Besides, by different, I meant that there's a certain event that happens, and the anime takes place before it and the manga takes place after it. That event is 'Boruto: Naruto the Movie', which is pretty good.
And, manga is less popular than anime outside Japan, but in Japan manga is way, way more popular.

Probably re read is vague. First manga should have been impressive to make people read more of them

MadaraUchiha said:
It hasn't been a disaster. The anime is fairly popular outside Japan and the manga is popular in Japan. Besides, by different, I meant that there's a certain event that happens, and the anime takes place before it and the manga takes place after it. That event is 'Boruto: Naruto the Movie', which is pretty good.
And, manga is less popular than anime outside Japan, but in Japan manga is way, way more popular.

I will watch it soon. I have been thinking of picking it up. I am confused to pick boruto or cowboy bebop.

God said:
Probably re read is vague. First manga should have been impressive to make people read more of them

I will watch it soon. I have been thinking of picking it up. I am confused to pick boruto or cowboy bebop.

I haven't watched Bebop, but I'm pretty sure Bebop will be better. That's like one of the most iconic anime out there.

MadaraUchiha said:
I haven't watched Bebop, but I'm pretty sure Bebop will be better. That's like one of the most iconic anime out there.

I will watch it first. Thank you and you should watch it too if it is good

Back