The eye(movie).

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
This movie has a very unique plot.

Can you even imagine the hardships of a girl, who got a pair of eyes, who can see stuff that are supposed to remain "unseen" ?
You heard me! She was a blind woman and when she got the eyes,she was really excited.But those eyes, had the power to see people, who died and were about to cross-over to the next world.She managed to save people from death, at the end, because of their power.

I would recommend this movie, to my fellow horror lovers :D 

P.S.The previous owner of those eyes, died because of their power. Also, she couldn't even recognize her own picture at some point.

woah.... i actually heard about this movie from a friend when we wer talking about ghost movies and was very drawn to liking the plot.. and also it has many sequels ... and heard they're awesome too...

Albert Newton said:
woah.... i actually heard about this movie from a friend when we wer talking about ghost movies and was very drawn to liking the plot.. and also it has many sequels ... and heard they're awesome too...

Would you mind sharing the "sequels" here? I don't think, I know anything about these sequels.

eeh..?.. kiddin me..Hopestar ? ..lol... i do .. well.. im not currently following it though..
i wanted to give it a rest and let some episodes to accumulate so i dont have to wait for new episodes for week.. :D

Albert Newton said:
eeh..?.. kiddin me..Hopestar ? ..lol... i do .. well.. im not currently following it though..
i wanted to give it a rest and let some episodes to accumulate so i dont have to wait for new episodes for week.. :D

http://onepieceforum.net/Thread-Recent-review-of-OPF
Take a look at that. We need some content writers for manga section.
Too bad that, staff doesn't follow manga and we need to recruit someone.

Are you interested in joining that staff? All you need to do is create more topics in the "one piece" section. Think about it.

but i dont want my username to be black :p (i want to reach Zoro's group someday.).. and moreover.. im not good at creating threads especially when its about theoretical discussions on the one piece or any other manga.. but... i'll try do what i can ..and thank you for considering me.. :D

Albert Newton said:
but i dont want my username to be black :p (i want to reach Zoro's group someday.).. and moreover.. im not good at creating threads especially when its about theoretical discussions on the one piece or any other manga.. but... i'll try do what i can ..and thank you for considering me.. :D

I see. According to most of the reviews about OPF, we lack content. Even though I am trying my best to create topics, it's nowhere near enough :(

Star_Of_Hope said:

Madara is active and smoker is also active to some extent. Asking for more, isn't good for now.

oh..well okay.. then guess im the only one who needs to be more active.. >.>

According to the professional reviews, we lack staff who post "new content" from time to time . So, right now, OPF is trying to build a strong team, that can overcome such disadvantages.

I am not a manga reader. So, even though I wanted to add more topics to that section, I can't do much justice. So, I am looking for someone who can do that for me.
As you can see, other mods like Claraviolet and Shaurya aren't that active :(

Star_Of_Hope said:

According to the professional reviews, we lack staff who post "new content" from time to time . So, right now, OPF is trying to build a strong team, that can overcome such disadvantages.

I am not a manga reader. So, even though I wanted to add more topics to that section, I can't do much justice. So, I am looking for someone who can do that for me.
As you can see, other mods like Claraviolet and Shaurya aren't that active :(

Why don't you want to change your username color? Is "violet" color that good?
Also, why do you want it, to be a secret?

They are good but too bad that they aren't active :(
If you join us, you will have more rights and you can access the "staff" section and do not delete the post, without giving me a reason :D

I will recommend you to Claraviolet. i bet she will select you. So, you are going to be in the team :D
Too bad about the username color. Also, as long as you are active, you will always remain in the team. Just don't forget that :D

Back