The bride's stories chapters 1 to 5 discussion

i read this too and i like that brother. his looks are very good and fine.
i didn't think that old woman would be able to shoot with that arrow

Angel said:
i read this too and i like that brother. his looks are very good and fine.
i didn't think that old woman would be able to shoot with that arrow

Yeah he is pretty ok but I really don't like tgat they want to remarry Amir to the other guy...that's just wrong and this even after what happened to her sister...they are barbaric
I just love that old woman. .idk why but she's just awesome

blackrose said:
Yeah he is pretty ok but I really don't like tgat they want to remarry Amir to the other guy...that's just wrong and this even after what happened to her sister...they are barbaric
I just love that old woman. .idk why but she's just awesome

i love her too and her aim is very accurate.
i liked seeing how surprised those two guys were. they deserve an arrow in their a$$

[quote="blackrose" pid='128736' dateline='1553129918']

lol Granny might seem kinda harsh but she's really so sweet. I wish the  boy was a bit older though...he doesn't know anything about marriage really and she takes such good care of him. I enjoy seeing her in action hunting and sewing and stuff
[/quote]

i like too.
did you see how she captured those rabbits and even wolves?
she is a very special woman

i don't remember but i think as a kid, i ate rabbit meat.
not sure of the soup. after seeing this manga, may be i should try to get that meat again

Angel said:
i don't remember but i think as a kid, i ate rabbit meat.
not sure of the soup. after seeing this manga, may be i should try to get that meat again

hmmmm lol
I find rabbits to cute to eat but enjoy lol

blackrose said:
hmmmm lol
I find rabbits to cute to eat but enjoy lol

i don't hunt and make dishes.
i get the meat from a restaurant and enjoy it later. rabbits are cute for me too and i never expected this manga to have hunting.

[quote="blackrose" pid='128947' dateline='1553271090']

lol didn't think that you did but good to know 
I honestly thought the story to be kinda weird but since it was Nameless's pick I gave it a try
It isn't that bad though...there's something up with Amir's new friend . Kinda sad that just because she has a mind of her own she isn't able to find a groom
[/quote]

i liked the cravings of that old man we saw in some chapter. who is good at making them and i forgot which chapter it is.
i haven't come across amir's friend. i should catch up soon.

Angel said:
i liked the cravings of that old man we saw in some chapter. who is good at making them and i forgot which chapter it is.
i haven't come across amir's friend. i should catch up soon.

Are you referring to the wood carvings? Yes they are remarkable. ..i enjoyed looking at them as well. To think without technology of anykind this was possible and now I doubt that the level of intricacies can be found anywhere is so sad.
once you do let me know what you think. .she's quite interesting

blackrose said:
Are you referring to the wood carvings? Yes they are remarkable. ..i enjoyed looking at them as well. To think without technology of anykind this was possible and now I doubt that the level of intricacies can be found anywhere is so sad.
once you do let me know what you think. .she's quite interesting

yes those wood cravings. and that old man made them for the other kids, which is very nice of him.
everyone can be interesting and i wish she would get a happy ending.

Angel said:
yes those wood cravings. and that old man made them for the other kids, which is very nice of him.
everyone can be interesting and i wish she would get a happy ending.

yea the old man tries to act tough but he's a softy to the kids which is kinda sweet. I also wish that she would get a happy ending. ..she's so sweet and innocent..I'm guessing though that people are bound to take advantage of this kind and loving nature of hers

blackrose said:
yea the old man tries to act tough but he's a softy to the kids which is kinda sweet. I also wish that she would get a happy ending. ..she's so sweet and innocent..I'm guessing though that people are bound to take advantage of this kind and loving nature of hers

you don't find many people who are sweet and innocent in this day and age.
i wish she could have a happy ending of her own

Angel said:
you don't find many people who are sweet and innocent in this day and age.
i wish she could have a happy ending of her own

Exactly, I'm doubting that this kid can give that to her but he treats her pretty well
Let's see what happens

blackrose said:
Exactly, I'm doubting that this kid can give that to her but he treats her pretty well
Let's see what happens

yes and he wouldn't be a kid always and he will grow up.
you never know how a teen behaves and we might get to see some action when he reached that age

Back