The Beginning After the End

Ace

Manga Name: The Beginning After the End

Source: MangaAtx

Ranking: 7th

Chapters: 60

Genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Isekai, Webtoon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

King Grey has unrivaled strength, wealth, and prestige in a world governed by martial ability. However, solitude lingers closely behind those with great power. Beneath the glamorous exterior of a powerful king lurks the shell of man, devoid of purpose and will.

Reincarnated into a new world filled with magic and monsters, the king has a second chance to relive his life. Correcting the mistakes of his past will not be his only challenge, however. Underneath the peace and prosperity of the new world is an undercurrent threatening to destroy everything he has worked for, questioning his role and reason for being born again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
I originally wasn't going to read this as I was not a huge fan of Webtoons, but after listening to my friend badger me i gave it a chance. And boy am I glad I did the art from this Webtoon was amazing, After I read this one I went to another Webtoon that caught my eye and now I love Webtoons.
That doesn't warrent being the full personal opinion though, The story-line and character develepment was a fresh breeze after I had read a main-stream manga where the protagonist is just op to be op.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 9/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation of the reduction of my rating:
-1 solely for there not being enough chapters. The art is beautiful, the story-line is easy to understand and in my opinion has great detail, the character design is one of the biggest deciders for me in manga, if i dislike how the character(s) look then i may just drop it.

Is it a Chinese manga? The art style looks a bit like the Chinese version of a manga like the one from your profile Tale of Demons and Angels (if I remember correctl)?

RomanceLover93 said:
Is it a Chinese manga? The art style looks a bit like the Chinese version of a manga like the one from your profile Tale of Demons and Angels (if I remember correctl)?
There's a mandarin version of this Manhwa, might be possible that it is Chinese one.

Back