Temporary Leave

MelloLily

I haven't been active this past week because I have been out and about getting rid of items at thrift stores, buying items I need, etc. And this week, I am packing and cleaning out my entire room to get ready to move back into college this coming weekend. I am also going car shopping this week.

With this being said, I will not be able to be around much this coming week. I'll most likely still check in, but I don't plan on posting a lot. Once I am moved back into college and settled (by the 23rd), I will be more active.

If you need to talk to me, send me a message, I'll check them at least once a day before I go to bed.

@[Claraviolet], you might want to also know this too.

MelloLily said:
I haven't been active this past week because I have been out and about getting rid of items at thrift stores, buying items I need, etc. And this week, I am packing and cleaning out my entire room to get ready to move back into college this coming weekend. I am also going car shopping this week.

With this being said, I will not be able to be around much this coming week. I'll most likely still check in, but I don't plan on posting a lot. Once I am moved back into college and settled (by the 23rd), I will be more active.

If you need to talk to me, send me a message, I'll check them at least once a day before I go to bed.

@[Claraviolet], you might want to also know this too.

I see.Take care and don't push yourself too much :)

Back