Teleportation!

Servo

Hy Everyone,

21 Oct 2015, some of you may know the significance if this day and some may not, well for those that don't this is the very day that Marty Mcfly comes to the future in the highest grossing movie of its time , Back to the Future. The one concept that was masterfully used in film was  "Time Travel". As far as time travel is concerned to me its a far fetched idea but, there are other concepts used in other films like Teleportation.

A few year back , I remember watching a NatGeo documentary on teleportation . They said if we can scan a human body and its exact components at a time we can send it to another far place through electric signal in matter of seconds but this will not only make teleportation possible but also cloning possible because u can collect the signal and receive them at two different places , meaning that a copy of person can be made . well pretty far fetched to me again but what about you? what do you thing about it?

Tell you what, if they actually do this I will happily watch. We aren't that far advanced, at least I'm not convinced. However, it is a cool idea though.

It's a difficult thing to do to be honest and I don't think it will be possible for quite a long time. There are so many problems that could happen with it like it happened in Charlie & the Chocolate factory :p. Bits of the body might not be teleported which could literally kill someone so might be hundreds of years before we get anything like that.

This reminds me so much of "The Fly" movies, hahah.
That's a great reminder there of how things are not as simple as it sounds.

I don't really think it'd be possible with living creatures in a long time. Maybe statit things yeah, but something with different kind of cells and organs sounds too delicate for that.

Back