Tech killed from a storm?

Demon_skeith

Have you ever had a piece of technology plugged in while it was storming and then a well place bolt of lightening killed anything plugged in your home?

I have black outs from storms while using my computer but it has never broken anything before.

Risk said:
I have black outs from storms while using my computer but it has never broken anything before.

you didn't use computer during a storm. the signals make the lightening to go crazy

SecretWish said:
you didn't use computer during a storm. the signals make the lightening to go crazy

I don't think that is how it works but it definitely not recommended to use stuff like that while there is a big storm.

Risk said:
I don't think that is how it works but it definitely not recommended to use stuff like that while there is a big storm.
my grandmother that to say that. she asked me not to even use a phone during a thunderstorm. if you don't believe it, why do you think it's bad?

SecretWish said:
my grandmother that to say that. she asked me not to even use a phone during a thunderstorm. if you don't believe it, why do you think it's bad?

What would your grandmother know about how technology works.

SecretWish said:
old people are clever and they have tips that could leave us in awe. i liked her so much.

Yes but most old people don't know much about modern technology, I don't think this is her department.

Risk said:
Yes but most old people don't know much about modern technology, I don't think this is her department.

i don't want to sound defensive but she old folks can learn better. my grandmother might not know much but she know how phones work and she had to fix the wiring for houses

Back