Sword Art Online

Hidden308

Surprised I couldn't find a thread about this awesome anime here.   :huh:

Anyway who have watched this great anime? Also what do you think of it also why do you like it?

Personally I loved it simply because I am personally a gamer and I love the concept of Virtual Reality MMO's. I am sure many fellow gamers would feel the same even though it has a werid twist to it, but either way, yah. lol

i watched it but i never liked it. the romance is sub part and the incest is not taken seriously. i wanted that brother and sister to end up together

I enjoyed it, had its flaws but I got behind its deep emotional bond ties. I still like .hack better though.

I watched a few episodes but it was not that interesting for me so I dropped it.

I made the mistake of watching Log Horizon before this, which is better in every single way(except maybe the music and the animation). Just bad writing, generic characters, bad fight scenes choreography. The romance was okay-ish, and the Aincrad arc, was like average. Other than that it was meh. I did write a review here.

Risk said:
I watched a few episodes but it was not that interesting for me so I dropped it.

MadaraUchiha said:
I made the mistake of watching Log Horizon before this, which is better in every single way(except maybe the music and the animation). Just bad writing, generic characters, bad fight scenes choreography. The romance was okay-ish, and the Aincrad arc, was like average. Other than that it was meh. I did write a review here.

Well, there are rumors that log horizon is better in everyway. I don't really like either of them. They are normal and don't have much to offer.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, there are rumors that log horizon is better in everyway. I don't really like either of them. They are normal and don't have much to offer.

It's not a rumour it's a consensus.

Back