Survival anime vs horror anime

SecretWish said:
many survival anime have games involved. death parade, btoom, mirai nikki, you can take your pick. some twisted fucker want people to kill each other for fucking laughs.
i will read that bastard. the title is not catchy for me

The story will be though.. I was captivated on chapter 1 itself... Its just freaking awesome.. True portrayal of how a physcopath will be is done in that manhwa...

Yami Shibai is a pure horror anime. Might not be that scary, but that's the genre. Horror books also rarely scary, what can one do.

KuranKaname said:
Do you like survival anime more or do you vote for the horror anime with ghosts and ghouls? They are similar but not the same. Both are exciting in different ways

Corpse Party, would you call it a horror, or a survival? =) The kids in the show are trying to survive, but there are also ghosts and such.

Sase said:
The story will be though.. I was captivated on chapter 1 itself... Its just freaking awesome.. True portrayal of how a physcopath will be is done in that manhwa...

i will read it. if it isn't too long i could complete it in just one day. i like reading manga a lot and i can read more than 10 manga with 6 chapters each a day

Sindar said:
Yami Shibai is a pure horror anime. Might not be that scary, but that's the genre. Horror books also rarely scary, what can one do.

Corpse Party, would you call it a horror, or a survival? =) The kids in the show are trying to survive, but there are also ghosts and such.

I didn't see it but it's in my list of anime to watch.
May be we could call surviving the horror :cheers:

Back