Surprising character deaths

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
The deaths of which characters from which anime series were you most surprised about, when they happened? Which characters had the most unexpected deaths?

Neji(Naruto), Ace(One Piece), many characters in Akame ga Kill, Ein and Zwei(Phantom: Phantom of the Inferno)...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Ein and Zwei(Phantom: Phantom of the Inferno)...........

Did not see that one coming, was rather shocked by it.

I would also agree with Akame ga Kill series, lots of death happening in that one, AoT as well.

Demon_skeith said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Ein and Zwei(Phantom: Phantom of the Inferno)...........

Did not see that one coming, was rather shocked by it.

I would also agree with Akame ga Kill series, lots of death happening in that one, AoT as well.

I had thought of putting AoT there, but, a lot of characters who died were minor ones, so, it didn't really surprise me........

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, there are some credible theories which suggest that he may not have died...........

Hmm... Who created these theories, and what is the creator's opinion about them?

alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, there are some credible theories which suggest that he may not have died...........

Hmm... Who created these theories, and what is the creator's opinion about them?

Inquisitive readers...........And, the author has not confirmed his death.......

there are many deaths that surprised me. some are not predictable but some are just sad. i never expected neji to die even though he is a supporting character.

Back