Super moderator's username color ._.

What color do you want for your username?

• Total voters

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Yo Minasan!

It seems like you guys seriously want a different color from us admins ._.

So be it ._.

Here are your choices.

1. You can have pink color.(like little pink angels *-*)
2. You can have black color like shinnigami :p (we will have pink color in chopper's group promotion(_ _) )
3.You can have red color just like us.

So what is your choice?

@[MelloLily] , @[TheRealOne] , @[X-Caster] , @[MadaraUchiha] , @[smoker]

Number two sounds like a good idea because most people don't like pink (sadly) so they will post a lot to get out of the pink Chopper group.

I also like pink for moderators because most people wouldn't expect it and it is rad.

On the other hand, I am fine with the way things are.

I didn't help at all... no vote for me I guess.

MelloLily said:
Number two sounds like a good idea because most people don't like pink (sadly) so they will post a lot to get out of the pink Chopper group.

I also like pink for moderators because most people wouldn't expect it and it is rad.

Then,are you fine with any outcome?

Claraviolet said:
MelloLily said:

Then,are you fine with any outcome?

Correct.

Claraviolet said:
Yo Minasan!

It seems like you guys seriously want a different color from us admins ._.

So be it ._.

Here are your choices.

1. You can have pink color.(like little pink angels *-*)
2. You can have black color like shinnigami :p (we will have pink color in chopper's group promotion(_ _) )
3.You can have red color just like us.

So what is your choice?

@[MelloLily] , @[TheRealOne] , @[X-Caster] , @[MadaraUchiha] , @[smoker]

I can't chose between pink and black. I'm literally satisfied with any color. Or just mix the two. Black with a pink outer layer glow so that it can be seen in dark themes. my idea. and im still waiting on my award.

X-Caster said:
I can't chose between pink and black. I'm literally satisfied with any color. Or just mix the two. Black with a pink outer layer glow so that it can be seen in dark themes. my idea. and im still waiting on my award.

We have awards for only valid and cool stuff :mad: :mad:

http://onepieceforum.net/awards.php

That's the awards page :mad:

You are eligible for pirate badge award.I will give it you now.Honestly you super moderators can give awards too ya know ._.

Claraviolet said:
X-Caster said:

We have awards for only valid and cool stuff :mad: :mad:

http://onepieceforum.net/awards.php

That's the awards page :mad:

You are eligible for pirate badge award.I will give it you now.Honestly you super moderators can give awards too ya know ._.

I didn't know. It's not like we went through a school or superficial training for this ya know.

Back