Summer wars

how can that be a show my man?
like how can someone even come up with a story like that?
are there any other anime similar to that anime?

then the author should meet me.
he can right a cool story about my life.

Sindar said:
link, its a blog me and Shaurya are keeping. It is not popular, but sometimes someone would come to drop a comment ^^'

No, he is just a horrible person =)

It looks interesting and there are decent amount of blog articles. Not many people post things often.
I would have been interested in it, if the URL is easy to remember.

Rukia said:
It looks interesting and there are decent amount of blog articles. Not many people post things often.
I would have been interested in it, if the URL is easy to remember.

Can't you change it now and I happen to hear that there is a blog for this site too. Why do you put that URL in the menu? It's difficult to find the blog.

Rukia said:
Can't you change it now and I happen to hear that there is a blog for this site too. Why do you put that URL in the menu? It's difficult to find the blog.

You got me wrong there. I am talking about this forum's blog. I have read some blogs and it's difficult to keep track of them. But if I can discuss them in the same site like this, I might enjoy them.

So, what is the URL of the blog?

I don't want any access . I can PM you is you don't want to have us access.
I just think allowing normal users to write would be cool. Not many bloggers do that :D

Nel said:
I don't want any access . I can PM you is you don't want to have us access.
I just think allowing normal users to write would be cool. Not many bloggers do that :D

You mean it like you write the post and then let someone publish it for you?

Back