Summer Anime 2014

Shaurya

Yo everyone!

What anime are you going to watch from this season? I've decided on Tokyo Ghoul, Yami Shibai season 2 and Ai Mai Mi season 2. I just watched the first episode of Tokyo Ghoul and it looks promising.

i started watching Sword Art Online from Yesterday and plan to continue Fairy Tail and Hunter x Hunter after that...and maybe Monster...also..

Albert Newton said:
i started watching Sword Art Online from Yesterday and plan to continue Fairy Tail and Hunter x Hunter after that...and maybe Monster...also..
SAO huh? I heard that Log Horizon is better than that. I am one of those people who didn't like SAO :sleepy:
I started watching Fairy Tail a couple of days ago and I still haven't watched HxH. Monster is a good psychological anime but it is slow paced =)

Log Horizon....is it..? ..well..i didnt hear about it a lot...tell me whats it about..and i'll try...

and...im okay with slow paced anime..:D

Albert Newton said:
Log Horizon....is it..? ..well..i didnt hear about it a lot...tell me whats it about..and i'll try...

and...im okay with slow paced anime..:D

I haven't watched it but I do remember people saying that Log Horizon is 'SAO done right'. I am not into games and an anime about some online game doesn't exactly pique my interest :huh:

NightBaron said:
oh how is tokyo ghoul??
I was going to watch it
It looks like a decent horror show with good plot and characters that have potential. The story pacing is good and the animation is done well. Don't pick this show if you're bad with blood =) It might compete with AoT in terms of gore.

Shaurya said:
NightBaron said:
oh how is tokyo ghoul??
I was going to watch it
It looks like a decent horror show with good plot and characters that have potential. The story pacing is good and the animation is done well. Don't pick this show if you're bad with blood =) It might compete with AoT in terms of gore.

lol I love blood. horror is my fav genre
And AOt was meh.. in terms of gore IF U ask me:D

NightBaron said:
Okay :3 If you love gore, you should watch Corpse Party. It doesn't have a good plot and is extremely boring though :p
I thought AoT was meh too. But Shh! We'll scare other people if we say that.

Shaurya said:
NightBaron said:
Okay :3 If you love gore, you should watch Corpse Party. It doesn't have a good plot and is extremely boring though :p
I thought AoT was meh too. But Shh! We'll scare other people if we say that.
haha lol :p
though I prefer good or half decent plot
I was gonna try monster next:D
its plot sounded good

NightBaron said:
its plot sounded good
Monster is a great show. It is one of the best psychological anime I've ever watched =)
You won't find much blood in it though :p

Shaurya said:
NightBaron said:
its plot sounded good
Monster is a great show. It is one of the best psychological anime I've ever watched =)
You won't find much blood in it though :p

well
good plot is just above blood on my pecking order:D
even one piece doesn't have blood:p

New~ Mushishi Zoku Shou from this season(along with its sequel/OVA) as well as Fate/Stay (2014) from the next one.
Old~ One Piece, HunterXHunter and Kuroko no Basket.

Damn......seems like SAO 's in ro***ce genre... :huh::wth5: ...why did i choose it..? ...

well...im moving onto Log Horizon then...:D

Tyrant said:
New~ Mushishi Zoku Shou from this season(along with its sequel/OVA) as well as Fate/Stay (2014) from the next one.
Old~ One Piece, HunterXHunter and Kuroko no Basket.
I've been planning to watch Mushishi for a long time now @.@
Is the new Fate/Stay series a remake of Fate/Stay Night or is it the continuation of it?
Watch One Piece first >.<
I didn't want to start watching HxH because it is still ongoing :3

Albert Newton said:
Damn......seems like SAO 's in ro***ce genre... :huh::wth5: ...why did i choose it..? ...

well...im moving onto Log Horizon then...:D
Don't judge an anime based on it's genre -_- Gosick is a romance genre anime too but it is one of my favorites :p
Hope you like Log Horizon =)

Back