Suggestions

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
You should remove the separate sections for group watch man. You can keep the watched list pinned to keep track of the selected anime. It's better to remove the ongoing section too.
Would be for the best if you merge the one piece section as well.

Why remove the on going section. Anyway who even navigates outside of the recent posts area anyway.

what are you blabbering about?
how can we remove those sections? they are good sections and even one piece?

BurnsyCEO said:
That's the first thing you should do man. General discussions shouldn't have more posts than the niche section.
Risk said:
Why remove the on going section. Anyway who even navigates outside of the recent posts area anyway.
That's the first thing you should do man. General discussions shouldn't have more posts than the niche section.
The same man. I do agree that we don't go out of recent posts.

Blackangel said:
what are you blabbering about?
how can we remove those sections? they are good sections and even one piece?
It's not very active man

Kaname said:
The same man. I do agree that we don't go out of recent posts.

It's not very active man
General on most forums are the most popular of course it would be bigger. There is no point removing boards it is optional you don't have to post there if you don't want to but other people might.

Risk said:
General on most forums are the most popular of course it would be bigger. There is no point removing boards it is optional you don't have to post there if you don't want to but other people might.
I understand man.
It's just a suggestion.

BurnsyCEO said:
Says who?
Usually that's how the staff thinks man. I am surprised you haven't heard of it.

Blackangel said:
so what if it's not?
it's got more posts than any other anime in this forum.
I understand man.
It's just a suggestion like I said before.

Back