Suggestions please.

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've never really concentrated on my studies before.I was an average kid but something changed when I was 15.I thought my mom was kinda ashamed of my grades.Well,I was mistaken but that's the start.From then on,I started listening to the lectures.I never really studied at home.So,my family members don't know, how I get such good grades now O.O[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Now that I think about it.I never really paid attention to anything before.But right now,it's totally different.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've never really been to anywhere without my mom.Pretty childish I know...but still I just can't stand the thought ..............now......... I am lost.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So guys would you mind giving me some details regarding PHD in other countries(I am not talking about M.S. with PHD.I am just talking about PHD).[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks in advance guys .[/font]

All I have to say is just try your hardest and be yourself and it will get you to places you never thought it could happen. Good luck in your studies!

Depends where you want to go. There's always plenty of options here in the UK to extend your studies.

Baz said:
Depends where you want to go. There's always plenty of options here in the UK to extend your studies.

She want to do only PHD.In other words,she needs a country which considers MTECH as a PG course :D

Back