Suggestions for july anime

I would also recommend Ao no exorcist second season for july. Any suggestions from anybody else?

MadaraUchiha said:
How many of you have watched Seirei no moriboto?

I have watched it and i thought everyone else too as it is really good and popular

I need sometime to get used to watching shonen-ai and stuff like that. I watched a couple of episodes of no 6, and the fan-service was kind of overt. Plus, the anime itself was not good.

MadaraUchiha said:
I need sometime to get used to watching shonen-ai and stuff like that. I watched a couple of episodes of no 6, and the fan-service was kind of overt. Plus, the anime itself was not good.

Fan service? Just where to you think it got out of hand?

Nel said:
Complete the anime and don't worry there are no other things and it gets dark. After watching it till the end of you won't even give it a 7 then I would never recommend something to you

Seriously? Did you watch seirei no moribito?

I'll watch it, alright.

Nel said:
Complete the anime and don't worry there are no other things and it gets dark. After watching it till the end of you won't even give it a 7 then I would never recommend something to you

Seriously? Did you watch seirei no moribito?

Eventually

BurnsyCEO said:
Eventually

Then you can watch that this july. It's the best out there .

MadaraUchiha said:
I'll watch it, alright.

As I suggested, watch seirei no moribito for this july. It's one badass anime and really cool.

Back