Slayers(104 episodes.But it's great)
Claymore
Shiki
Psychic Detective Yakumo
Ghost Hunt
o7 ghost
gosick
D-gray man(103 episodes or so)

These are all cool anime with no popularity.As you haven't specified any genre,I tried to cover many genres.So you can pick your own genre among them.Do not forget to give your opinion about them :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
NightBaron said:
suggest me an anime to watch:D

under 100 eps

Try
Another
Slayers(104 episodes.But it's great)
Claymore
Shiki
Psychic Detective Yakumo
Ghost Hunt
o7 ghost
gosick
D-gray man(103 episodes or so)

These are all cool anime with no popularity.As you haven't specified any genre,I tried to cover many genres.So you can pick your own genre among them.Do not forget to give your opinion about them :D
I have heard of d gray and slaers and i read clara's thread of claymore other than that haven't heard of any
I'll take a look at their plot and then see what to do

which kind of genre you want?

inyusha-slam dunk-one outs-claymore

in claymore main character is a girl and it has more viloance.manga is still running but anime stopped after first season

in claymore main character is a girl and it has more viloance.manga is still running but anime stopped after first season

smoker said:

I am open to all genres
i have always liked dark ,horror,suspense,detective,intelligence and
i have a special liking for anime which a have an army or an special structured organisation

so I am trying to watch some other genres
but if u have something worthwhile in the above genres don't hesitate to tell me

I don't like sports all that much really
coz I have watched a few on Tv
and all are basically the same and in most of them there are certain moves which are impossible to do
or they add some special element and just overdo it like in football ,a player will shoot the ball soo hard that it will have sparks coming out of it and whatnot

NightBaron said:
smoker said:

I am open to all genres
i have always liked dark ,horror,suspense,detective,intelligence and
i have a special liking for anime which a have an army or an special structured organisation

so I am trying to watch some other genres
but if u have something worthwhile in the above genres don't hesitate to tell me

I don't like sports all that much really
coz I have watched a few on Tv
and all are basically the same and in most of them there are certain moves which are impossible to do
or they add some special element and just overdo it like in football ,a player will shoot the ball soo hard that it will have sparks coming out of it and whatnot

try one outs,its about sports but is also Psychological,its is totally different from other sports anime.try it

MadaraUchiha said:
"i have always liked dark ,horror,suspense,detective,intelligence and
i have a special liking for anime which a have an army or an special structured organisation"

For the first phrase: Death Note, Code Geass-Hangayaku no Lelouch, Psycho-Pass, Zankyou no Terror.............(The first two are exceptionally good and are extremely popular. You would have heard about them almost everywhere; the third one has an awesome villain and awesome dialogues; the fourth one came juz now and is surprisingly good)..........All of the four fore-mentioned anime belong to the genres which you mentioned in your first phrase, except Horror...............For Horror, try Another............It consists of juz 12 episodes, and is kind of good..............
For the second phrase: Shingeki no Kyojin(also known as Attack on Titan, and this is not about some Army anime. This anime is exceptionally good. It became famous quickly and is now rivalling even One Piece, in sales.), Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood(a classic, and is regarded by many as the greatest anime of all time. MAL ranking: #1. And, it does not exactly fit into this genre), etc..........
apart from psycho pass
I have seen all of them :p

i think I'll go for steins gate
and then cowboy bebop probably

"i have always liked dark ,horror,suspense,detective,intelligence and
i have a special liking for anime which a have an army or an special structured organisation"

For the first phrase: Death Note, Code Geass-Hangayaku no Lelouch, Psycho-Pass, Zankyou no Terror.............(The first two are exceptionally good and are extremely popular. You would have heard about them almost everywhere; the third one has an awesome villain and awesome dialogues; the fourth one came juz now and is surprisingly good)..........All of the four fore-mentioned anime belong to the genres which you mentioned in your first phrase, except Horror...............For Horror, try Another............It consists of juz 12 episodes, and is kind of good..............
For the second phrase: Shingeki no Kyojin(also known as Attack on Titan, and this is not about some Army anime. This anime is exceptionally good. It became famous quickly and is now rivalling even One Piece, in sales.), Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood(a classic, and is regarded by many as the greatest anime of all time. MAL ranking: #1. And, it does not exactly fit into this genre), etc..........
apart from psycho pass
I have seen all of them :p

The ranking of anime's in myanimelist.net(i.e, MAL), is actually quite reliable............Only a few are underrated..........Link:
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

Other good anime's:
Bakuman--Slice of Life, Coming of age, drama(written by the same author as Death Note. The good thing is that the romance does not irritate you. Everything is balanced, and the story inspires you till the end to achieve your dreams)
Baccano!--This anime adaptation follows several events that initially seem unrelated, both in time and place, but are part of a much bigger story—one of alchemy, survival and immortality.The events get merged and those involved in these events have their own hidden ambitions and agendas, and creating lifelong bonds and consequences for everyone involved.
Steins;Gate--My second fav anime. It is about time travel and takes a different approach to it..........A very very good anime.............
Rurouni Kenshin--About a legendary samurai and the aftermath of Japan after a great revolution.............An instant classic.........It was released around '97.............

i think I'll go for steins gate
and then cowboy bebop probably

Watch Psycho-Pass, then................I also recommend Phantom: Requeim for the Phantom(also known as Phantom of the Inferno)--mafia, philosophy, drama, action; and Fate/Zero(very good)................Also, Darker than Black.................

Watch Psycho-Pass, then............I also recommened Phantom: Requeim for the Phantom(also known as Phantom of the Inferno)-- a really good anime; Fate/Zero, Akame ga Kill, Tokyo Ghoul and Darker than Black...............

Watch Psycho-Pass then..............I also recommend Phantom: Requeim for the Phantom(also known as Phantom of the Inferno), Fate/Zero, Akame ga Kill, Tokyo Ghoul, Monster and Darker than Black..............They all are good...........You can check out their synopsis by searching about them in myanimelist.net..............

PS--reason for multiple posting:website-_-.............

Avatar the last airbender is a MUST WATCH! :D
Legend of korra is pretty sweet too c:

Thosew animes give me the shivers XD Shivers of awesomeness! XDD

Well, I don't know what you like and I'm far too lazy to go through and read what people suggested >___> With that in mind, sorry if there are repeats.

Katanagatari is AMAZING. There really isn't ANYTHING I can tell you about it without spoiling it, but it is a phenomenal anime. I would recommend it to absolutely anyone.
Noragami is awesome too.
Ouran Highschool Host Club.
Pretty sure Darker than Black had less than 100 episodes. It's been ages.
Mushishi
Kill la Kill
Fate Zero
Ghost Hunt
Okami-san & her Seven Companions
Princess Jellyfish
Eden of the East
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (movie)
Dead Leaves (movie)

I'm probably blanking on some. I adore YuYu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter (2011 version). However, YYH is about 109 episodes and Hunter x Hunter is about 150.

Try Death Note its 25 episodes.
Its great, if your interested in anti-hero protagonist anime.

You could have specified some genres.
Assuming that you like action anime, I would recommend, Bleach, Fairy tail xD

1. Shiki - It's about people mysteriously dying in a village.
2. Monster - It's about a doctor trying to correct the wrong.
3. Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso - It's about music and romance and drama.
4. Angel Beats - about after life highschool students.
5. Black Bullet - People with special powers saving the world.
6. Magi - It's about a world filled magic and magical weapons.
7. Eden Of the East - 12 random people are given billions of yen to save the world.
8. Darker than Black
9. Mirai Nikki - It's english translation is "Futre Diaries" So in this anime people can see future.
10. Noragami - about a god trying to be famous.
11. Durarara
12.Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - best easy going and funny anime in my opinion.

well that should be enough.
If you want i can elaborate any plot for you.

Itachioftheleaf said:
1. Shiki - It's about people mysteriously dying in a village.
2. Monster - It's about a doctor trying to correct the wrong.
3. Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso - It's about music and romance and drama.
4. Angel Beats - about after life highschool students.
5. Black Bullet - People with special powers saving the world.
6. Magi - It's about a world filled magic and magical weapons.
7. Eden Of the East - 12 random people are given billions of yen to save the world.
8. Darker than Black
9. Mirai Nikki - It's english translation is "Futre Diaries" So in this anime people can see future.
10. Noragami - about a god trying to be famous.
11. Durarara
12.Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - best easy going and funny anime in my opinion.

well that should be enough.
If you want i can elaborate any plot for you.

Black bullet, eden of the east, noragami and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo caught my attention.
I hope they are not of romance genre. Are they?

Eden of the east has a little rom.
sakurasou no pet kanojo is all about rom and school life.
Noragami also has little rom but the story and plot are pretty unique and new.
Black Bullet doesn't have any rom.

want me explain the plot of any one of these ?

Back