Submit Reply Function not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacktheking

Hello admin, the submit reply function is not working as it should be. I'm not sure if any of you have noticed, but when clicking on Submit Reply button, it will 'reload' the page but our new post is not visible. We need to manually reload the page before our post appear.

I'm using Firefox 33.1 on Window 7 .

The version of MyBB that this forum is using is 1.8, and it seems that there is some error/bug in this version................It will soon be rectified..............Sorry for the inconvenience caused................

We are using the "quick reply" button.So we don't know about this bug.

We will look into it.Thank you for the feedback,jacktheking and demon_skeith :D

Sindar said:
The button works fine for me. But I use Chrome, so it may be a browser thing.

I'm also using Chrome, however the quick reply button is very hit and miss. It always posts however at least 75% of the time it doesn't show until refresh.

After reading all replies, I think this could be a browser issues. I would like to suggest having the default MyBB theme first. As the default MyBB theme would contain lesser bugs. If we find one, we will be able to get help from MyBB faster.

@Star_Of_Hope : I'm also using the quick reply function.

jacktheking said:
After reading all replies, I think this could be a browser issues. I would like to suggest having the default MyBB theme first. As the default MyBB theme would contain lesser bugs. If we find one, we will be able to get help from MyBB faster.

@Star_Of_Hope : I'm also using the quick reply function.

no reply issues, but I'm having a few other issues with the default skin:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q39/neoed/dfi_zpsc5213663.png

As for my browser, I'm using the latest Firefox on windows 7.

edit, in the default skin, I can't use the quote, report or rate options at the bottom of a post.

Even I am having the same problem the posts are not visible immediately, I have to reload to see the post.

Yeah....folks... seems like its a bug in the code... but ...is it really that much of a trouble..? well... our post is getting posted atleast.. im not feeling any trouble with it.. ...and dont worry... it 'll be resolved anyway.. :D

It would be nice to have this solved. I copy the text and refresh all the time I post to be sure I don't loose what I've written :)

Same happening with me...
Well tbh i dont mind such a issue.. :p
but it maybe inconvinient for other users..
so thiis thing should be solved as soon as possible.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back