Strongest Devil Fruit ..?

Albert Newton

so... what do you guys think is the strongest or the most terrifying Devil Fruit power..? 

as we can see power of a devil fruit user depends on the talent or how the power is used by the user... so..not all can be dangerous as they appear..

well,,.. i'd say .. the Magma fruit of Akainu is the most terrifying.. 

All three of the vice admirals (before promotion and leaving) fruits are strong (light, ice and magma) but I say the best is Gura Gura no Mi.

Demon_skeith said:
All three of the vice admirals (before promotion and leaving) fruits are strong (light, ice and magma) but I say the best is Gura Gura no Mi.

oh... what about the pheonix fruit.. ?

Gura Gura no Mi and Yami Yami no Mi................And, a few other Logia devil fruits..........But, the user of a devil fruit should also be taken into consideration.............

Albert Newton said:
erm... what are Gura Gura and Yami Yami ..?

-_-"
An idiot indeed....

Gura Gura no Mi = Tremor-Tremor fruit (the former user of the fruit was the great whitebeard sama and now blackbeard has it along with the yami yami no mi..)
Yami Yami no Mi = Dark-Dark fruit (The former user of this fruit was Thacth.. And Blackbeard killed him to get his hand on the fruit and is now its user)

In short yami is the fruit for darknesss
and gura is the fruit for earthquakes or something....you know what i mean..

Mansi14 said:
Albert Newton said:

-_-"
An idiot indeed....

Gura Gura no Mi = Tremor-Tremor fruit (the former user of the fruit was the great whitebeard sama and now blackbeard has it along with the yami yami no mi..)
Yami Yami no Mi = Dark-Dark fruit (The former user of this fruit was Thacth.. And Blackbeard killed him to get his hand on the fruit and is now its user)

oh...crap ... i completely forgot about those fruits.. :p

Albert Newton said:
Mansi14 said:
Albert Newton said:

-_-"
An idiot indeed....

oh...crap ... i completely forgot about those fruits.. :p
:D

Mansi14 said:
Albert Newton said:

-_-"
An idiot indeed....

I would have to agree with you on this.

Albert Newton said:
Demon_skeith said:

oh... what about the pheonix fruit.. ?

strong, but the person using it got captured during the white beard war pretty easily from what I remember.

Mansi14 said:
Albert Newton said:

-_-"
An idiot indeed....

There is no 'former' user of Yami Yami no Mi................Blackbeard juz killed that guy while he was having that fruit on his hand.........He is the first user.............

MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:
Albert Newton said:

-_-"
An idiot indeed....

There is no 'former' user of Yami Yami no Mi................Blackbeard juz killed that guy while he was having that fruit on his hand.........He is the first user.............
My bad then... >.>

Back