Strongest anime character discussion and criticism

DevilBehindYou

I have been hearing this for years and I don't get what is so exciting about liking or knowing a strong anime character. They are not even real but people still argue about who is stronger. Each and every anime setting is different and I don't think it's fair to even compare anime characters from different anime but people continue to do so.

Here is what had happened. I admire anime characters like Zoro and when I say that he is strong, people would say Luffy can kick his @$$ which I do understand but I do concede it and I don't really care and then someone else would pitch in and say Naruto can beat him and someone else would say no one could beat Goku. Then someone else would say some other goku ( ultra instinct form) would beat some other goku. Is there any point? That's all the same person and when I couldn't sit still and tell them that, if he is God, then there are gods and devils like Noragami, Lucifer etc.,?

If you think destroying planets can make Goku the strongest then what about beings who created them in the anime world? I am not trying to make any character look bad but just pointing out that there is no point in seeking the strongest anime character and Goku is not the strongest for many reasons like I have stated above and it's not fair to compare anime universes.

People always feel that need to prove the world their favourite character is the best and no one can come close, to that characters. So don't worry about those catfights and ignore them entirely

i know many people argue that no one can beat goku lol
and if you think a god can beat goku, then they will say goku is also a god and he is the strongest god.

i know many people argue that no one can beat goku lol
and if you think a god can beat goku, then they will say goku is also a god and he is the strongest god.
I did hear people calling Goku a god before but I haven't watched it and I have no way of actually confirming whether that's true or not. For me, a God is an omnipotent being and if there are other gods, then it's just god multiplying for fun. May be it's just me who feels this way.

This could very well be a pinned discussion and the listed points makes actual sense.
@MadaraUchiha please review it and pin the thread. Thanks

I did hear people calling Goku a god before but I haven't watched it and I have no way of actually confirming whether that's true or not. For me, a God is an omnipotent being and if there are other gods, then it's just god multiplying for fun. May be it's just me who feels this way.
lol yes there were times too.
and usually people always compare their favourite characters and their strength which i don't quite get why they need to

Honestly I'm sick of it too I definitely don't miss when people would pit Saitama against every character when he's literally satire

I don't get why people will have to make the anime characters compete for strength either.
However, I usually don't get involved in those pointless arguments :D

Honestly I'm sick of it too I definitely don't miss when people would pit Saitama against every character when he's literally satire
lol try saying that to those fanatics.
and they think he can even beat goku which i just don't get it lol

Back