Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
So. Okabe gets transferred to the Alpha world line this time. Which means Mayuri is alive and Kurisu is dead. It's basically a sort of an episode that serves to make Okabe interact with Kurisu, and perhaps motivate him to get him out of his PTSD and move on, or do something about his current predicaments.
What's significant in this episode is the ending scene which is similar to that of episode 22 from the original Steins;Gate, albeit not the same. Since you obviously cannot return to the same worldline again. Even a slight changes can result in a different reading Steiner. Here's a comparison video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i am surprised. i thought this anime is getting good response and people are replying to your previous threads. why didn't this get any replies, i wonder.

SecretWish said:
i am surprised. i thought this anime is getting good response and people are replying to your previous threads. why didn't this get any replies, i wonder.

I don't know about Risk and Burnsy, but I haven't really been liking it since the second half began.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't know about Risk and Burnsy, but I haven't really been liking it since the second half began.

i watched it till episode 5 and dropped it. more like i put it on hold as i wanted to watch other anime first. may be it gets bad after episode 5? i don't know but i liked till that episode.

SecretWish said:
i watched it till episode 5 and dropped it. more like i put it on hold as i wanted to watch other anime first. may be it gets bad after episode 5? i don't know but i liked till that episode.

Steins Gate is gonna have 23 episodes so by second half I obviously meant after episode 12.

Back