Steins;Gate 0 Episode 3 Discussion

Risk

Looks like okabe was getting a little to attached to the Amedeus version of Kurisu and at the end of the episode we got to see his ptsd coming back, apart from that the episode seemed pretty laid back. These episode seems to be taking it kind of slow right now but i'm still just as hooked from when i saw the origional. What did you guys think of this episode?

First half was laid back(but it became clear that Mayuri didn't exactly like being friend-zoned), and it looks like Amadeus really wants to connect to Okabe, and he was getting a little too into it, walking out of parties, and hiding it from his friends. I wonder what his state his.
Two things that cracked me up in this episode: the professor saying 'Party?!', and when Okabe said 'But he's a dude', when the professor was saying how attractive Luka was.

MadaraUchiha said:
First half was laid back(but it became clear that Mayuri didn't exactly like being friend-zoned), and it looks like Amadeus really wants to connect to Okabe, and he was getting a little too into it, walking out of parties, and hiding it from his friends. I wonder what his state his.
Two things that cracked me up in this episode: the professor saying 'Party?!', and when Okabe said 'But he's a dude', when the professor was saying how attractive Luka was.

The next few episodes are probably going pay a lot of focus on Okabe's addiction to Amadeus.
Though, I'm wondering what the actual plot, is because unlike Steins;Gate, there's not really a lot of fore-shadowing. We know that this is leading up to him making that video giving instructions to Okabe from the original(I don't know what the name of that timeline is).

If the real one finds out that, he will be getting it. Kurisu is good influence on okaba in every dimension

Back