Star Wars Rogue One Movie Review

Mine said:
3D movies, should be covered in theaters with 3d glasses. Only then, anyone can appreciate the charm in those movies.
I would recommend you to watch a 3D movie in a theater with glasses.

Well, duh, I watch it with 3D glasses..... And, in theatres of course, I don't watch 3D movies at home...... I just find them to be useless in most cases.....

MadaraUchiha said:
I was like 5 when that movie came out so, I don't think I remember if I even watched it..... It's just that, in my whole life time, I've seen 5-6 movies where the 3D made a positive impact on the movie, and other than that it's a way for studios to make money.....

What about finding dory then ? Gave you watched it anD about mine..She must be thinking about km player option to watch things in 3d

Nel said:
What about finding dory then ? Gave you watched it anD about mine..She must be thinking about km player option to watch things in 3d
I watched Finding Dory in 3D, and I didn't think it added anything to the movie.... Plus, I don't watch movies in 3D at home, but in movie theatres, because I love movie theatres...... Plus, Finding Dory, in my opinion, is one of Pixar's lesser movies..... It's probably my 12th or 13th favourite Pixar movie......

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, duh, I watch it with 3D glasses..... And, in theatres of course, I don't watch 3D movies at home...... I just find them to be useless in most cases.....

That's not it. I was thinking that you must have watched it with some lame ass home video.

MadaraUchiha said:
I watched Finding Dory in 3D, and I didn't think it added anything to the movie.... Plus, I don't watch movies in 3D at home, but in movie theatres, because I love movie theatres...... Plus, Finding Dory, in my opinion, is one of Pixar's lesser movies..... It's probably my 12th or 13th favourite Pixar movie......

What about vr? Do you feel the same with vr?

MadaraUchiha said:
I haven't really tried Vr, so, I wouldn't know......

Try it. It's got quality and there are sets for a phone. So you don't have to worry about an entire set.

Back