Staff members having their actual title under their username

Kale

I am still waking up, so forget the exact name. Perhaps giving us what the staff members role is beyond 'staff member' would be acceptable? Are they a mod or an admin? Do they do anything else for the site? I think these are badges or so with XenForo, but am a newb with XenForo myself when it comes to back-end.

I am still waking up, so forget the exact name. Perhaps giving us what the staff members role is beyond 'staff member' would be acceptable? Are they a mod or an admin? Do they do anything else for the site? I think these are badges or so with XenForo, but am a newb with XenForo myself when it comes to back-end.
-.-" I try not to make the staff members standout, Kale chan.
All the staff members are super moderators and they have the access to moderate all the forums, changes and pretty much anything.

However, as I am the only Developer at the moment, I do the backend stuff like deleting spam accounts or making any template changes etc.,

i don't think maf ever had that before, kale.
the admins are just hidden ninjas lol

Apart from Claraviolet, other staff doesn't have the skills to modify actual code in the backend.
So, we try to take care of spam and anything else and moderate all the sub-forums.

Back