luvuyo_n
New member
My son got me into Blue Lock last year and I enjoyed it, but as someone who has watched a lot of real football, half of it is pure fantasy. Nobody "devours" anybody on a Saturday afternoon in the local league. That's fine, it's the fun part, but it made me curious which sports anime people think are the most accurate about how the game is really played.
Haikyuu is my answer for volleyball. The rotations, the setter dumps, the way a team falls apart when the receive goes, all of that matched what I saw when a friend's daughter played school volleyball.
For football I'm less sure. Inazuma Eleven is obviously out. Is Days or Giant Killing closer to the real thing? I've heard Giant Killing is more about the coach and tactics, which sounds like my kind of show. Any other sports where the anime got it right, or badly wrong?
Haikyuu is my answer for volleyball. The rotations, the setter dumps, the way a team falls apart when the receive goes, all of that matched what I saw when a friend's daughter played school volleyball.
For football I'm less sure. Inazuma Eleven is obviously out. Is Days or Giant Killing closer to the real thing? I've heard Giant Killing is more about the coach and tactics, which sounds like my kind of show. Any other sports where the anime got it right, or badly wrong?