Spam Site? O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey D. Luffy

This site seriously looks like a place where people can spam so much :(

Why dont you ban them from the forums by adding the IP Addresses? so that they wont be having access through multiple accounts :sleepy:

Have a look for yourself about how the HOME page looks like :/

too many registered users with a strike-through... It seriously doesnt look good enough.

Sorry, If I'm being rude.

Thank you:bye:

You are not being rude, but, I don't think these days I see many spammers.............If you see one, report them without any delay.............

I'm deleting people as fast as I can. I know the spammers are a pain in the a** but the mods and administrators are working on getting rid of them completely so be patient and your patience will pay off eventually :)

TheRealOne said:
I'm deleting people as fast as I can. I know the spammers are a pain in the a** but the mods and administrators are working on getting rid of them completely so be patient and your patience will pay off eventually :)

Speaking of, and I don't know if this was you. But a thread was marked as spam, rather than being deleted. Which makes it so it still appears on most recent threads (until newer posts are made) Are you clicking on the "X" icon on the bottom of the post to delete it?

Side note, I did the mistake of marking the posts as spam, rather than deleting them with the "X" icon. So not like I am trying to be mean, just informing people from my mistake.

MelloLily said:
TheRealOne said:

Speaking of, and I don't know if this was you. But a thread was marked as spam, rather than being deleted. Which makes it so it still appears on most recent threads (until newer posts are made) Are you clicking on the "X" icon on the bottom of the post to delete it?

Side note, I did the mistake of marking the posts as spam, rather than deleting them with the "X" icon. So not like I am trying to be mean, just informing people from my mistake.

Naww it's cool. I actually noticed some threads that were in the recent thread section of the site. I tried to delete them but they were already deleted somehow. Yet they still appeared as recent threads. Aside from that though, I did delete every post/thread that was created by the bots and I'm sure I didn't mark anything as spam since I double checked afterwards.

TheRealOne said:
MelloLily said:
TheRealOne said:

Naww it's cool. I actually noticed some threads that were in the recent thread section of the site. I tried to delete them but they were already deleted somehow. Yet they still appeared as recent threads. Aside from that though, I did delete every post/thread that was created by the bots and I'm sure I didn't mark anything as spam since I double checked afterwards.

We might need some sort of staff meeting then, to make sure everyone is on the same page on how to go about disciplining the bots.

We're trying to reduce the spammers =)
Our internet has been very bad lately. It is taking my browser like 15 minutes to load a webpage T.T
So we might not be able to ban them like we used to. We're working on ways to stop these spammers. Give us some time =)

smoker said:
if you see any spammers call me or message me :p

-_- first try being online

Ok Sir -_- . Get your phone checked once . Cant even run Whatsapp :sleepy: ?
and talking about balance :p , well who cares :p try recharging mine :D

Shaurya said:
Our internet has been very bad lately. It is taking my browser like 15 minutes to load a webpage T.T
So we might not be able to ban them like we used to. We're working on ways to stop these spammers. Give us some time =)

yayy :blush::cheers:

And please do try to edit the view of the homepage. This looks so irritating :sleepy:
Check the Screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/307je7cqho5fgvk/Screenshot 2014-08-12 20.50.53.png?m=

Shaurya said:

Well this looks oddly familiar... oh right, you said this on another thread :p

MelloLily said:
Shaurya said:

Oh Well, Copy-Paster FOUND

Monkey D. Luffy said:
MelloLily said:
Shaurya said:

Plagiarism!

MelloLily said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
MelloLily said:
Shaurya said:

Plagiarism!

aah well yes, :D :sleepy:

Monkey D. Luffy said:
MelloLily said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
MelloLily said:
Shaurya said:

Plagiarism!

aah well yes, :D :sleepy:

Well... I have WhatsApp, Facebook, Kik Messenger and Instagram. If I'm not online just contact me and ill come on to ban them. :evil1:

Monkey D. Luffy said:

And please do try to edit the view of the homepage. This looks so irritating :sleepy:
Check the Screenshot

Why? It tells us who have been online in the past 24 hours. Don't you find that useful?

MelloLily said:

What can I do? >. < They posted similar threads >: P

Shaurya said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:

Check the Screenshot

Why? It tells us who have been online in the past 24 hours. Don't you find that useful?

I wasnt talking about the online list. Just remove those strike'out people from there :/

Only show people who are online [ except spam bots ]

Monkey D. Luffy said:
I wasnt talking about the online list. Just remove those strike'out people from there :/

Only show people who are online [ except spam bots ]

They are the people who have been banned for spamming. Banned or not, they have been online. So it is not possible to remove their names from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back