Space Dandy

Demon_skeith

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Toonami will be rearing this anime here at the end of the month, which at the time of this show's original broadcast, it was being aired first in English dub before the Japaneses release aired in japan which I believe was a first of its kind.

Overall the anime has a lot of great episodes, some not great episodes but very much worth watching.

I wanted to watch this after finishing Samurai Champloo(same director), but I put it off. I'll probably watch it this year, since I'm done with catching up to anime that are getting a second(or nth) season this year(or almost done, still have a few episodes of Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan left).

MadaraUchiha said:
I wanted to watch this after finishing Samurai Champloo(same director), but I put it off. I'll probably watch it this year, since I'm done with catching up to anime that are getting a second(or nth) season this year(or almost done, still have a few episodes of Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan left).

Just keep an open mind with this anime and be willing to watch it to the end. It's worth the wild trip this anime goes on.

Demon_skeith said:
Just keep an open mind with this anime and be willing to watch it to the end. It's worth the wild trip this anime goes on.

Yeah, I know, I've seen clips here and there, and know that peeps like Nakamura did incredible work with the visuals. And, I always keep an open mind. Anyway, thanks.

Back