Sorry for Light

Alien

Have you ever felt sorry for Light? His intentions were pure when he started taking down criminals to make the world a better place. His downfall started when he tried to keep his identity hidden, even if it means killing innocent civilians.

I'd say he brought that on himself. It's a choice he made after all, to go out there and mete out justice, by killing people, and that always leads to someone's undoing. He's my favourite character in all of anime, so I'm sorry that he died, but I think he deserved it.

i feel sorry for him at times but other times, i think he need to be put down for killing that many people and i hated when light killed that fiance girl. she never done anything wrong.

No I disagreed with him when I watched death note and I rooted for L all the way but in the years since then I've come to agree with what he was doing. Even so there is no need to feel sorry for him as those who kill should also be prepared to die in the same way.

A little bit, he was trying to better the world after all. But like most people with power, he lost himself to his own desires.

Back