Solo Leveling

Ace

Manga Name: Solo Leveling

Source: Manganelo

Rating: 4.7

Chapters: 110

Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen, Webtoons

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

10 years ago, after “the Gate” that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate. They are known as "Hunters". However, not all Hunters are powerful. My name is Sung Jin-Woo, an E-rank Hunter. I'm someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of dungeons, the "World's Weakest". Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned the required money by fighting in low-leveled dungeons… at least until I found a hidden dungeon with the hardest difficulty within the D-rank dungeons! In the end, as I was accepting death, I suddenly received a strange power, a quest log that only I could see, a secret to leveling up that only I know about! If I trained in accordance with my quests and hunted monsters, my level would rise. Changing from the weakest Hunter to the strongest S-rank Hunter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
This one starts off a little slow and odd, but the story grows. The art is pretty good too Overall an interesting read i wish they explained a bit more but the story doesn't feel out of place.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 7.5/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation of the reduction of my rating:
while the season is complete im still leaving it as such, i'd like a more complete feeling before i increase the rating.
[/align]​

Demon_skeith said:
Sounds like it will make another generic isekai anime in a few years.
They do have a great art style but damn I can't do much more gaming mangas in my mind. And I agree with this it might turn into a generic isekai anime soonish.

Please can you explain what's generic isekai anime?

If their are more gaming kind of anime that would be interesting to read.

Sincerem said:
Please can you explain what's generic isekai anime?

If their are more gaming kind of anime that would be interesting to read.
Isekai anime genre mostly revolve around another fantasy world. It is not like slice of life type, the story is scripted in a parallel fantasy world. And in this case, it's the monster world.

Back