So why am i into manga..?

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
There is some technical stuff that you all already know, i don't need to mention those again..

But the most important reason is i found what i like there, seinen. As i post in another thread before.. i see that anime is not friendly with seinen series, whatever you say.. shonen have bigger quantity compared to seinen

So where do i get my entertainment? I don't have any other option except manga. Maybe some people will think i can't adapt to this new age, naah.. it's not like that, it was my taste changed

i agree too
but it's because shonen is popular than seinen is and i can't think of any other reason.

DiamondDust said:
There is some technical stuff that you all already know, i don't need to mention those again..

But the most important reason is i found what i like there, seinen. As i post in another thread before.. i see that anime is not friendly with seinen series, whatever you say.. shonen have bigger quantity compared to seinen

So where do i get my entertainment? I don't have any other option except manga. Maybe some people will think i can't adapt to this new age, naah.. it's not like that, it was my taste changed

DiamondDust said:
Then what about me? An adult who still into this stuff lol
Don't worry i am also an adult and i'm currently shopping for bookcases for my manga haha!

Back