Skyrim - By Ysmir's name! Death or Sovrngarde!

Jupiter Zero

Catchy title isn't it? You hear it a lot in Skyrim when killing bandits and helping the guards kill dragons.

Its been a long time since we last saw the Nerevarine in action, and we now play as the Dragonborn.

What has changed is that Morrowind had a falling out with the Red Mountain,Cyrodil's Empire is under the influence of the Thalmor, and some of the Nords of Skyrim do not want the Empire or the Thalmor in their country. As far as the story goes.

What was fun for me was.....

I think I got my moneys worth out of this game. I really enjoyed it a lot. I put long hours into the game. I really like Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC's. I also used a lot of glitches in the game to cheat levels ( shame on me :8) but the best thing that I enjoyed was the radiant quest. Knowing that I could continue playing this game as long as I wanted.

Anyways guys, I used to be an adventurer like you, and than I took an arrow to the knee.

Yea it's a really catchy title. The name of the game alone makes me want to buy it and play it. Glad to hear you like the game and maybe I should try it out sometime.

Back