Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

moh

You should be deleting or editing the skins you have that ain't working, I can see you've only got 1 working skin so far.

Just a suggestion.

moh said:
You should be deleting or editing the skins you have that ain't working, I can see you've only got 1 working skin so far.

Just a suggestion.

Our main designer and the real top admin of the forum, Claraviolet is busy.

Our custom design was messed up.
Anyway,thank you for the feedback and we are going to change everything real soon.

This forum is online for just 6 months and 20 days and we are a small community :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
moh said:

Just a suggestion.

Our main designer and the real top admin of the forum, Claraviolet is busy.

Our custom design was messed up.
Anyway,thank you for the feedback and we are going to change everything real soon.

This forum is online for just 6 months and 20 days and we are a small community :D

Wasn't judging your community, I think it's a good idea to make a One Piece forum but was pointing out only 1 skin wasn't working...

I make MyBB skins, actually making a custom one for my soon to be forum :] well two custom actually.

moh said:
Wasn't judging your community, I think it's a good idea to make a One Piece forum but was pointing out only 1 skin wasn't working...

I make MyBB skins, actually making a custom one for my soon to be forum :] well two custom actually.

There are glitches in ever theme here :(
Do you want to join OPF staff as a designer?Feel free to PM me or Clara if you are interested.We are looking for a designer for so long now.
Also,this is free-lance job :D
After all,we are here to have fun and we don't get any other income from this forum.

Star_Of_Hope said:
moh said:

There are glitches in ever theme here :(
Do you want to join OPF staff as a designer?Feel free to PM me or Clara if you are interested.We are looking for a designer for so long now.
Also,this is free-lance job :D
After all,we are here to have fun and we don't get any other income from this forum.

I'd be happy to help this community, I'll PM you what I've coded so far... Started it yesterday so forgive me!

moh said:
I'd be happy to help this community, I'll PM you what I've coded so far... Started it yesterday so forgive me!

That would be great.If you are going to be active in this community,we don't mind another SMOD here.
So how about it? :D

No need for an apology.After all,we are all nakama and this place belongs to all of us :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
moh said:

That would be great.If you are going to be active in this community,we don't mind another SMOD here.

No need for an apology.After all,we are all nakama and this place belongs to all of us :D

Yeah I'll be active

moh said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
moh said:

Yeah I'll be active

I see.That's great.
That theme is pretty good :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
moh said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
moh said:

Yeah I'll be active

I see.That's great.
That theme is pretty good :D

Yeah Started the top bit so far, just following a design I made on Photoshop

moh said:

Our current banner is custom made too :D

We tried a theme before but it's incomplete and full of glitches :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
moh said:

Our current banner is custom made too :D

We tried a theme before but it's incomplete and full of glitches :(

I don't like using other peoples skins tbh. I can make my own skins within a week or two depending on my schedule, majority of the skins I've used in the past were made but heavily modified that's how I learned loool

moh said:
I don't like using other peoples skins tbh. I can make my own skins within a week or two depending on my schedule, majority of the skins I've used in the past were made but heavily modified that's how I learned loool

I see.Well we have one piece skin which is full of glitches :(
Still,it's pretty :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
moh said:

I see.Well we have one piece skin which is full of glitches :(
Still,it's pretty :D

I can happily help you out if you wish, Idm.

Star_Of_Hope said:
moh said:
I can happily help you out if you wish, Idm.

That would be great!
Still,I don't know what to ask :(
After all,I am not a programmer like Claraviolet or Shaurya :(

yeah it's fine, It's kinda complicated! so

gotta get of 2 uni now brb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back