Signature of the week(SOTW)

Target

so people basically post a signature that they have made themselves but there will be a theme to follow so say we were to do it this week you could do um space or something it doesnt even have to be anime related but would also help

sotm?? :huh:

make it a week.one contest for a month is kinda lengthy i guess.presently due to low member we cant expect many submission for this,so think of it again :)

soap said:
sotm?? :huh:

make it a week.one contest for a month is kinda lengthy i guess.presently due to low member we cant expect many submission for this,so think of it again :)

ahh very good point i shall edit thy post

So, what day is the contest this week? (o_o )
Make a thread about users who'd like to participate and then a poll on the day of contest?

Tyrant said:
Make a thread about users who'd like to participate and then a poll on the day of contest?

L and Light look epic...........

@"MadaraUchiha" Thanks and yeah, some people on Deviantart are really good at what they do.

Tyrant said:

ya i was thinking a poll where you just click the bubble and its next to the signature and bam submit the vote but all the sigs would be unnamed and the winner would be picked after a few days of voting.

Target said:
Tyrant said:

ya i was thinking a poll where you just click the bubble and its next to the signature and bam submit the vote but all the sigs would be unnamed and the winner would be picked after a few days of voting.

Sounds good.

The chances of you dominating this does not exist in the realm of possibilities if this never happens.
Someone start this already!

Back