Signature links are not allowed

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Hola everyone,

I have been thinking about this. Let's not allow signature advertising to other websites here.
I don't want these users here to leave the place.... We don't have that many users to begin with. Let me know in case of any concerns.

Regards,
Claraviolet

You need to come up with content that entices people to stay, as opposed to coming up with ways to run people off.
That's true (_ _)
Thank you for the feedback Grungie. Will try to see what I can do about the content

I think Claraviolet should do as she considers. If she doesn't want signature links, then no signature links it is.
Thank you for the feedback.
We will try to discuss this and with the basic forum appearance not many would want to join the forum as of now and changing the look would take time at the moment :(

Who converted the software to XenForo if Claraviolet is sick? A conversion from MyBB to XenForo takes a few hours.

Last edited:
Who converted the software to XenForo is Claraviolet is sick? A conversion from MyBB to XenForo takes a few hours.
@apathy helped us this time around and he had done an amazing job.
There are some glitches and he is working on that as well. So please contact him or tag him, if you find any inconsistency

i think distractions are bad too.
it's normal for people to be curious about new things and try to get into it and abandon an old forum
The thing is, if you have a community that is engaging people, you wouldn’t have to worry about people leaving forever.

Improve your content as opposed to banning advertisement. It really shows your insecurity.

The thing is, if you have a community that is engaging people, you wouldn’t have to worry about people leaving forever.

Improve your content as opposed to banning advertisement. It really shows your insecurity.
I agree with this man.
In the other communities, usually they wouldn't allow niche communities to advertise but other genres will have a free reign

that's true lol
but even in yo we don't allow similar niche related advertising and it's a very big website unlike maf so i thought it's normal lo

that's true lol
but even in yo we don't allow similar niche related advertising and it's a very big website unlike maf so i thought it's normal lo
It’s not unusual, but when you’re a small struggling community, you shouldn’t be trying to find ways to run people off.

Improve your content
She has been ill lately, she is very busy with her job, and stressed out by life issues. She is doing her best. She doesn't have a lot of people to help her out with the forums. Claraviolet's decisions are based on her personal experience with internet forums. She knows many things about the internet, about SEO, and she is a wise administrator. Let us listen to her opinions because she probably knows more than we do.

It’s not unusual, but when you’re a small struggling community, you shouldn’t be trying to find ways to run people off.
(_ _)/. I understand.
Also, I have been thinking about being here more and do a bit of advertising for MAF as well
She has been ill lately, she is very busy with her job, and stressed out by life issues. She is doing her best. She doesn't have a lot of people to help her out with the forums. Claraviolet's decisions are based on her personal experience with internet forums. She knows many things about the internet, about SEO, and she is a wise administrator. Let us listen to her opinions because she probably knows more than we do.
Thank you Elvis Chan.
However, I don't think i have been doing a good job... It's been like 8 years and yet MAF barely get enough traffic and such ;_;

I’ve been running sites longer than she has, and I’ve been on the internet longer than she has.

Instead of selecting a single part of my comment, try reading the rest of it. If you want to get people to join and stay, you need to focus on the quality of your content, as opposed to trying to find ways to lock people into your content.

Back