Should I go for manga?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I am not really a fan of manga but the story pace is just too slow like star said.
The episode is of 24 minutes long or so. Almost 6 minutes comprises of the song and titles and whatnot.

So there isn't much time left for the actual anime as 1/4th of the total time is nothing but useless stuff :(

Now, should I go for manga? If so, would you mind telling me where exactly we are in terms of manga, so that I can pick the appropriate chapter?
Thanks in advance guys :bow: 

The pace of manga is faster than anime
So if you are curious about the story you should read manga...
The art of One Piece manga is also good..
And you get extra story from the cover pages... :p
Also, in my case some moments can be enjoyed thoroughly only while reading :D
But I guess its not so for everyone..

Mansi14 said:
The pace of manga is faster than anime
So if you are curious about the story you should read manga...
The art of One Piece manga is also good..
And you get extra story from the cover pages... :p
Also, in my case some moments can be enjoyed thoroughly only while reading :D
But I guess its not so for everyone..
Isn't that what you said to her in some other thread? :D

I'm not really a fan of manga either, but I definitely read the manga of some animes which I really enjoy. I'm surprised to see that you don't read the One Piece manga. How did you get into liking the anime?

I am a bit in that position, except that I am just starting so I don't know if I should check the anime, read the manga.
Do they go different ways? Or is the anime similar enough so if I go far in the manga the anime will still make sense to me?

I am kind of leaning for the manga simply because that is the original format, correct?
Still, what do you recommend?

Kaynil said:
I am a bit in that position, except that I am just starting so I don't know if I should check the anime, read the manga.
Do they go different ways? Or is the anime similar enough so if I go far in the manga the anime will still make sense to me?

I am kind of leaning for the manga simply because that is the original format, correct?
Still, what do you recommend?

The anime is slow-paced............So, the anime will more or less make sense when go skip a lot of episodes...........In fact, most watchers of One Piece skip the anime till the Drum island arc(90 episodes or so), read the manga version, and then, they watch the anime............

if you are watching anime then i recommend not to read manga

MANGA SPOILS ANIME fun,you are reading manga and completed the present arc,whats next??you feel like watching anime again??

mostly no,everyone gets a feeling i know what will happen next so whats the use of watching anime now.(well this is my case,i stopped watching OP anime after time skip).enjoy watching anime,op manga is not fun :(

Back